Appointments may be scheduled during the following hours:
|Monday ||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday ||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday ||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday ||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday ||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
880 Cass Street, Suite 207
Monterey, CA, 93940
We see all patients on an appointment basis, and ask that you contact us in advance so that we may reserve time for you.
We will do everything possible to treat emergencies promptly and minimize discomfort. If you have an emergency after regular office hours you can contact the doctor. We are capable of seeing most emergency cases on the same day, often within the hour.
For Your Protection
Our practice meets or exceeds all prescribed government standards of sterilization and infection control.
Our office is equipped with all of the latest sterilization equipment available in the industry. Our patients will see the sterilized sealed bags of instruments opened right in front of them, eliminating any possibility of contamination.
Our office follows the following sterilization techniques:
- Sterilize instruments after each patient
- Wear gloves and change them for each patient
- Special UV lights that disinfect
- Wash hands thoroughly between patients
- Wear surgical masks over nose and mouth
- Wear protective goggles or face shield when using high speed drill
- Disinfect surfaces and equipment between patients and we use disposable covers which are changed after each patient
- We are immunized against hepatitis B